Medical Negligence Can Happen at Clinics & Hospital Emergency Departments
We have advocated for clients in many different types of cases of medical negligence, occurring in a variety of settings. Below are some examples, including from emergency departments at hospitals and at clinics.
- Over-radiation of the spine for a benign tumor, which lead to death
- Misdiagnosing a man as having a cold, when he was having a heart attack
- Delayed diagnosis and treatment of a college student as having a mild sinus infection led to brain damage
- Misdiagnosing a boy with the flu when he had sepsis
- Transplant of a non-compatible organ leading to death
- Failure to properly treat pancreatitis
- Failure to properly diagnose and treat gastric volvulus
- Failure to properly embolize a vascular brain tumor
- Failure to diagnose and treat acoustic neuroma
YOU DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. WE ARE WELL PREPARED TO HELP YOU!
Contact us today for a Free Consultation