Strokes/Neurologic/Neurosurgical Related Injuries
Cases involving neurological injuries are often the most devastating to the patient and the most medically complex of cases. Often patients are rendered quadriplegic or paraplegic and require 24-hour health care either at home or in medical facilities. The related costs can be devastating to a family. We have successfully represented patients and their families in the following types of cases:
- Failure to diagnose the signs and symptoms of an impending stroke and administrator timely treatment.
- Injury to the spinal cord during back surgery.
- Inappropriate performance of kyphoplasty.
- Failure to diagnose cauda equina syndrome
- Failure to timely perform laminectomy
- Failure to timely treat hydrocephalus
- Inappropriate performance of a third ventriculostomy
- Inappropriate performance of brain surgery
YOU DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. WE ARE PREPARED TO HELP YOU!
Contact us today for a Free Consultation