Essential First Aid Kit Items You Should Keep on Hand
August 8, 2015
Stay Safe Out There! Here is a list of the essential first aid kit items you should keep handy whether home or away.
- A list of medications you take with dosages
- An index card, preferably laminated that notes your emergency contact, doctors name and phone numbers, hospital preference, allergies, medical conditions, and blood type.
- Antiseptic ointment or spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Non latex gloves
- Tweezers to remove splinters or ticks
- Aloe Vera gel or burn spray
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Adhesive bandages, non stick gauze pads in small and large sizes, and a roll of first aid tape
- Triangle bandage
- Dissolvable Aspirin
- Instant Cold compress